Why do you need Weight Lifting Gloves?
- Women’s gym gloves offer extra support for your hands and help improve your grip and control over your weights leading to a more effective workout.
- They absorb all your sweat and prevent it from causing friction between your hands and your gym equipment, thus preventing the occurrence of painful blisters and calluses on your hand.
- Gym gloves with wrist support wrap around your wrists and prevent injuries by providing extra padding and protection.
- They eliminate the need for using messy chalk.
- They are handy if you’re already suffering from wrist injuries, as they can help you continue to lift.
Best Weight Lifting Gloves for Women Online
Burnlab specializes in both wrist support gloves (Active F8) and gloves without wrist support (Flex and Force).
Standout Features of Burnlab Gym Gloves
Wrist Support Gloves
- Wrist Support: Broad, adjustable wrist support band that offers protection while lifting heavyweights.
- Excellent Grip: Textured palm surface that helps you get a better grip on your gym equipment.
- Full Palm Protection: Made of soft EVA foam that covers your entire palm and provides soft padding to protect your hands from calluses.
- Ventilated: Made with stretchable, breathable mesh fabric to wick away sweat. This ensures good ventilation leading to a productive workout.
- Easy Maintenance: Machine washable.
Flex Force Gym Gloves
- Optimum Compression: Made using stretchable spandex.
- Supreme Comfort: Finger loops that help you get your gloves on and off easily. Airy stretchy webbing for extreme compression and comfort.
- Maximum Safety: Silica Gel Infused Padding that protects your hands from calluses and other injuries.
Burnlab provides premium reliable, best-in-category, fitness gear that is curated for performance, the right function, and body support at affordable prices.