Benefits of having an Outdoor Yoga Mat
The best part about owning an outdoor yoga mat is that you can practice your yoga routines outside where you can breathe in some fresh air and reconnect with nature.
Use our outdoor yoga mats on surfaces including
- Sandy beaches
- Concrete floors
- Wooden floors
- Bamboo floors
- Tiled floors
- Carpeted surfaces
Features of a Good Outdoor Yoga Mat
Burnlab’s outdoor yoga mats have the following features that make them excellent for outdoor usage.
- Tough and sturdy: Extremely dense and durable yoga mats that don’t peel or scrape off even during intense yoga workouts like Vinyasa or Ashtanga yoga.
- Thick: 5 mm thick mats that offer excellent support and cushioning for your joints
- Superb grip: Our ‘sticky’ mat with dual side textured surface keeps you stable and prevents slips. Suitable for any floor type including marble, tiles, etc.
- Bacteria resistant: Made using ‘close cell technology’ that resists sweat absorption and bacteria growth.
- Easy maintenance: Remove stains and spills using a mild detergent and wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- Non-toxic & 6p free: Our PVC mats are free of toxic Phthalates including DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, and DNOP.
Burnlab provides premium, reliable, best-in-category, fitness gear that is curated for performance, the right function, and body support at affordable prices.
Get all your yoga props including Yoga Massage Rollers, Yoga Blocks, and Yoga rings right here at Burnlab!