Why home workouts?
When we think of workouts, we first think of gyms. Gyms can be intimidating and expensive, so making sure you have some basic equipment at home can help you get started or keep moving towards your fitness goals. If you have a simple setup at home, you
- Don’t need to travel to the gym or wait for machines.
- Save money on gym fees and expensive equipment.
- Work out whenever you want, wherever you want, distraction-free.
- Exercise in the privacy of your own home without feeling self-conscious.
- Work out in a clean, germ-free environment.
- Exercise at your own pace as there’s no pressure or judgment from anyone around you.
Must-have home workout equipment for every woman
Here are a few home workout equipment that don’t take up too much space, are budget-friendly, and can pack a serious punch.
- Yoga Mats: Provide cushioning for your yoga moves and ab workouts, improve your stability, and protect you from injuries.
- Skipping ropes: Help you lose weight, strengthen your whole body, improve your agility, your cardiovascular and mental health, and so much more.
- Resistance bands: Can be used for low impact strength training, adding support or push to bodyweight training/yoga/Pilates, and can be used for deepening stretches for better agility and recovery.
- Sit-up bar: Assists you in performing sit-ups, elbow planks, push-ups, sidekicks, etc. Use this to exercise your arms, abs, waist, shoulders, and more.
- Disc Sliders: Use these to amp up your core strength and balance while performing exercises including knee tucks, mountain climbers, planks, lunges, etc.
Burnlab provides premium, reliable, best-in-category, fitness gear that is curated for performance, the right function, and body support at affordable prices.