Chest flyes are one of the best chest isolation exercises that can help open up your chest muscles. Chest flyes may help reduce upper back pain, increase range of motion, and reduce tightness in the upper body.
- Wrap a loop resistance band around your back right under your deltoids.
- Hold either end of the band in both hands with your palms facing inward (as shown in the video).
- Keep your core tight, chest out, shoulder blades together and your feet firmly planted.
- With a slight bend in your elbows, start with your arms extended back (similar to the iron cross position).
- Bring both your hands inwards and focus on keeping your body straight.
- Keeping your chest muscles squeezed, return slowly to the starting position.
- Perform 10 -15 Reps.