Deadline at work. Late night Netflix binge. Never-ending chores. Rough night with the kids. Heavy downpour.
These are just a few of the excuses that make us women hit that snooze button and ditch our workouts.
And while there are plenty of things you can do to get back on track like making your workouts more fun, having a workout buddy, and so on, sometimes, all you need are a few fiery words of encouragement.
So we’ve compiled 25 of the best inspirational female fitness motivation quotes that’ll get you off that couch and into the gym!
Here we go!
Top motivational fitness quotes for women
Are you a working woman who needs a dose of motivation to sweat it out on a Monday morning?
Or maybe a busy-bee mom who just can’t find enough time to squeeze in a cardio sesh?
No matter who you are or what you do, these motivational quotes are sure to give you that extra push!
(Psst, we’re not judging you even if you’re scrolling through this article looking for some great fitness quotes to post on your Instagram😄)
1. You don’t have to be great to start, you have to start to be great.
2. If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.
3. The body achieves what the mind believes.
4. Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.
5. A one-hour workout is 4% of your day. No Excuses.
6. The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
7. Fitness is like a relationship; you can’t cheat and expect it to work.
8. Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.
9. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
10. Workout because you love your body, not because you hate it.
11. A good workout is when you make your dry-fit shirt look like false advertising.
12. Keep your squats low and your standards high.
13. Your fitness is 100% mental! If your mind doesn’t push harder, your body goes nowhere.
14. What seems impossible today will one day become your warm-up.
15. Don’t let the weekend become your weak end.
16. Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do, not a punishment for what you ate.
17. You have a choice. You can either throw in the towel or use it to wipe the sweat off your face.
18. If you still look good at the end of your workout, you didn’t train hard enough.
Want to get a super-toned body? Check out these 12 body toning exercises that you can try at home!
19. Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. People can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.
20. You’ve always been beautiful. Now you’re just deciding to be healthier, fitter, faster, and stronger. Remember that.
If you enjoyed these fitness quotes, you might also like these mind-blowing fitness stats.
Female humor fitness quotes
What’s life without laughter, right ladies?
Here are some seriously funny fitness quotes that’ll tickle your funny bone and put you in a good mood at the end of a long day.
21. The only BS I need in my life is burpees and squats.
22. Life has its ups and downs; we call them squats.
23. I don’t sweat, I sparkle!
24. Taking off a sweaty sports bra should count as resistance training.
25. Run like there’s a hot guy in front of you and a creepy one behind you.
(We bet that last quote made you laugh 🤣)
Now that you’re supercharged for your next workout session, you might want to check out some of our top-of-the-line fitness gear for women. We have everything from Yoga mats, jump ropes, and dumbbells, to resistance bands and gym gloves.
And hey, if you’re looking to gift the special men in your life some fitness gear, we’ve got you covered. (Men need workout motivation too, you know!)
So the next time you feel like you can’t do another burpee, run another kilometer, complete your last rep of weights, or swim another lap, take a look at these fitness quotes for some free inspiration!
Before we leave, here’s another quotable quote…
“Mirror mirror on the wall,
I'll always get up after I fall.
And whether I run, walk or crawl,
I'll set my goals and achieve them all.”
Which of these motivational mantras makes you want to exercise right now? Tell us in the comments below!