Our Yoga mats are Tough and Sturdy, Thick, Bacteria-Resistant, Non-Toxic & 6p Free, and Easy to Maintain, a perfect partner for your Yoga routine ladies.
Key Features of Burnlab Yoga Mats:
Our Yoga Mats for women come in two colors – blue and black.
- Tough And Sturdy: Extremely dense and durable yoga mats that don’t peel or scrape off even during intense yoga workouts like Vinyasa or Ashtanga yoga
- Thick: 5 mm thick mats that offer excellent support and cushioning for your joints
- Superb Grip: Our ‘sticky’ mat with dual side textured surface keeps you stable and prevents slips. Suitable for any floor type including marble, tiles, etc.
- Bacteria Resistant: Made using ‘close cell technology’ that resists sweat absorption and bacteria growth.
- Non-Toxic & 6p Free: Our PVC mats are free of toxic Phthalates including DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, and DNOP.
- Easy Maintenance: Remove stains and spills using a mild detergent and wipe clean with a soft cloth.
What should you look for in a Yoga Mat?
- Thickness: Thicker mats provide more cushioning and are perfect for therapeutic yoga practice. Thinner mats can increase your stability and are better suited for active yoga styles. A 4-5 mm thick mat would be the ideal range.
- Density: When you hold a yoga mat, it should feel heavy. A dense mat wouldn’t scrape or peel off, even with repeated use.
- Durability: You want a mat that will last for years, not months.
- Stickiness: You want a mat that will stay in place while you're practicing.
- Size: The optimal size of a yoga mat should be 24 inches (60.96 cm) wide and 68 to 72 inches (172.72 cm to 182.88 cm) long.
Burnlab provides premium reliable, best-in-category, fitness gear that is curated for performance, the right function, and body support at affordable prices.
Get all your yoga props including Yoga Massage Rollers, Yoga Blocks, and Yoga rings right here at Burnlab!