Our Yoga mats are Tough and Sturdy, Thick, Bacteria-Resistant, Non-Toxic & 6p Free, and Easy to Maintain. In case of spills or stains, just use a mild detergent and wipe it away with a soft cloth.
Types of Yoga Mats
Yoga mats come in all types of materials including
- Natural rubber and rubber/cork
How to wash your Yoga Mat
- Mix a few drops of mild detergent into some warm water
- Pour this solution into a spray bottle
- Spritz this onto both sides of your mat
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth
- To finish, rinse off your mat with some warm water
- Allow it to air dry
Key Features of Burnlab Yoga Mats
Our washable Yoga Mats are available in two colors – blue and black.
- Tough & Sturdy: Extremely dense and durable yoga mats that don’t peel or scrape off even during intense yoga workouts like Vinyasa or Ashtanga yoga
- Thick: 5 mm thick mats that offer excellent support and cushioning for your joints
- Superb Grip: Our ‘sticky’ mat with dual side textured surface keeps you stable and prevents slips. Suitable for any floor type including marble, tiles, etc.
- Bacteria Resistant: Made using ‘close cell technology’ that resists sweat absorption and bacteria growth.
- Non-Toxic & 6P Free: Our PVC mats are free of toxic Phthalates including DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, and DNOP.
- Easy Maintenance: Remove stains and spills using a mild detergent and wipe clean with a soft cloth.
How Yoga Mats improve your Yoga Session
- Protects from injuries: Practicing yoga on a slippery floor or with sweaty hands can cause unwanted injuries. Yoga mats give you a stable surface and extra cushioning on which to perform your asanas.
- Helps with your posture: Yoga mats help you steady yourself and maintain balance and grip. The last thing you want is to slip when you’re doing your Surya Namaskars.
Burnlab provides premium, reliable, best-in-category, fitness gear that is curated for performance, the right function, and body support at affordable prices.
Get all your yoga props including Yoga Massage Rollers, Yoga Blocks, and Yoga rings right here at Burnlab!